Search

Ads

Thursday, May 24, 2012

You know what I did this summer?? >-)


Alright, so here's a guy blogging (or as most of you would say...contesting) for this contest where 2 women bloggers win all-expense paid trips to an exotic beach location in India. I just hope that they bend the rules in favour of one male and a one female blogger smile emoticon

As you all know, Kyra is the brand mascot for Lakme’s new product for the summer. She's is fun loving, enjoys her music and loves travelling. Wow, what a coincidence...Me too smile emoticon. Now, getting this contest straight, I'm going to be having an awesome summer spending time with a hawt chic like Kyra(instead of sitting in my office where I'm interning and getting freakishly bored!! ).

Kyra, Me and Goa

No, you can't think this is typical! Oh alright, this is a little typical...(I know you girls are rolling your eyes but please humor me for a second here :P), but Goa has arguably the best beaches in the country. It's a paradise for all. 

Phase1: The Journey
We decided to skip my porsche convertible and take a flight to goa to beat the summer heat. As we got out of the goa airport, it was noon and scorching. We covered ourselves grandly in Lakme Sun Expert before getting out into the open sky. We had a cab waiting for us at the airport to take us to the beach-side resort to spend five magical days. While entering our resort, we checked out the scene at the beach and it was ecstatic




Phase 2: The Beach
So, as soon as we reached our room (yes, same room ;)), we decided to change into our beachwear and face the sun. We didn't need to reapply Lakme Sun Expert due to its long lasting ability before heading out in the sun again. I quickly changed into my beach tees and shorts and then it was Kyra's turn. I expected her to wear something not-so-revealing but bold she was. When she came out of the changing room, she was wearing a brand new yellow swimsuit leaving only little to imagination. We were a little skeptic initially about not getting tanned in the scorching sun even with Lakme Sun Expert's long-lasting properties, but we decided to go with our instincts. As soon as we entered the sand turf, we couldn't help ourselves and jumped into the sea. We tuned on our playful moods and started sparkling each other with the salty water. After a while, we got tired and so we went in for a sip of coconut water followed by sunbathing. We were just laying in the sun and soon it was time for the beautiful sunset.


Phase 3: The Nightclub
After a long walk along the shore, we went back to our resort to freshen-up and get ready for the Goan Night Life. We had decided to check out the best night club suggested to us by my friends in goa and so we ended up queuing outside Tito's. It wasn't as grand as we had imagined but whatever was missing, was filled up for me by the presence of a gorgeous women like Kyra (I have a pretty good idea she felt the same way :)) The music was great and so was the crowd; but I had eyes only for Kyra. We swayed to the beats and gradually our personalities merged into one and it was like moving as two bodies-one soul. After dancing for god knows how long, we took a break and hit the bar. I asked Kyra what she'd like to drink and the reply came spontaneously-"MAKE A GUESS". I ordered a cranberry vodka and fortunately it turned out to be her favourite (It was proven that while buying a drink for a womon, you can never go wrong with a cranberry vodka:P).


Phase 4: Bedtime

Let's not go into details here for obvious reasons. Lets just assume for the sake of decency that after returning from our tiring stint at the nightclub, we fell asleep as soon as we fell on the bed. Period.

Phase 5: Beach Breakfast 

Since, I sleep like a troll, it was the sound of Kyra's voice that woke me up. She was standing over me, her face covering the sunlight that was hitting my face. Even though I could only see her silhouette, the feeling of knowing that she was with me was the best thing ever. We decided to have our breakfast on the beach itself wearing hats and covered in Lakme Sun Expert. We delighted ourselves with some fresh sea food-Kyra's favourite again- for our breakfast and then went for a leisure walk.

Phase 6: Shopping

It has been rightly said that a goa trip is incomplete without street-shopping and that's just what we went for after our leisure walk. Walking from street to street, checking out the beachwear, accessories and what not. We bought souvenirs for our friends and I bought a special gift for Kyra-A 1836 Portugal Jewellery Box which I later surprised her with. While she was checking out the stuff at the shops, I was secretly checking her out from the corner of my eyes. She caught me a couple of times and then gave me a shy smile making my heart blossom with joy.

Phase 7: Repeat

We mostly repeated the stuff we did from Phase 2 to Phase 6 for the next three and a half days. The exception was water sports. The scuba diving was exceptionally awesome. Otherwise, it was the same stuff; but permit me to say that the fun factor did not reduce but I think it may have even doubled. The reason being that as time passed by, our chemistry grew stronger. I still remember us holding hands while scuba-diving together. It was truly enchanting.

Phase 8: Back Home

While checking out, I was extremely sad inside as I knew that there was very little time left for me to spend with Kyra; but on the outside, I didn't let my crestfallen state show and was acting like a cheery bloke. I remember wishing thatI had brought with me my porsche so as to have a few more hours of time left to spend with Kyra. But I was only left with the hope that after coming back, the same charming and fun-loving Kyra and me would be in touch in this cellphone-internet fuelled generation.

Now before writing this post, I wasn't too sure about calling her. But putting all this in words has made me realize my feelings for her.

So next stop--> Call the fun-loving Lakme girl, Kyra and who knows if I'm lucky, we might as well be holding hands and walking into the sunset as you are reading this post.


6 comments:

SJ said...

Thats one hell of a trip you had with Kyra in Goa!!

love ure imagination (or did u really go wid someone fun?)

In fact it is quite a co-incidence that I was in Goa for summer holiday, all by myself just few days ago.

Do check out my tales and share ure views:
http://styledestino.blogspot.com/2012/05/goa-holiday-with-myself.html

Aditya Agarwal said...

Hey. If truth be told, never been to Goa. It's a long lost dream yet to be turned into reality(Yeah, I went through your blog :))
This post is all a figment of my imagination. Glad you enjoyed it :)

Unknown said...

Very nicely presented :))

Aditya Agarwal said...

Gracias Ghazala :)

Deepa said...

lol..kyra gurl...you are being stalked :P

btw Goa isnt tat fun..try andaman its divine... :P

n devoid of ppl too..

nice imagination boi...

Anonymous said...

Dear Aditya

I would like to talk to your privately about your breakfast photo. I am interested in it for a publication.
You can contact me at donna@donnacrow.com, if that works for you.

Lovely, lovely pictures.
Donna

Post a Comment