Search

Ads

Monday, September 20, 2010

Retro Wallpaper



A Retro style Wallpaper (Exclusively photoshopped by me)

My 1st post is on photography...well not exactly photography, rather photo-editing.
Editing photos is a really delightful task. What fun it is to watch the effect of different tools taking place on your original photo!! The so-called retro style wallpaper I have posted, is created by me from scratch using a couple of boat pics I clicked from my cam near the beaches of Thailand. You can always use parts of pictures that you have clicked yourselves. It kinda adds a reality and and establishes better connection with your wallpaper. There are many photo-editing softwares on the market, but I find Adobe Photoshop CS4 and CS5 the most satisfying ones. You can do a lot of things using the many tools provided. The above pic was photoshopped using layers and layers of textures and brushes. If you want to know exactly how it is done, post a comment and I'll post my lesson. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment